Follow nurse practitioner Jeannie Merrick, R.N., W.H.C.N.P, as she chronicles her emotional journey through breast cancer. Her story is unfolding on the Oak Street Medical blog during October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month. A women’s health nurse practitioner for more than 30 years, the tides turned for her in July when she was diagnosed with Stage II breast cancer. Get regular updates via Facebook.
- As Melinda retires, she reflects on her work
- Book Review: How to Be an Antiracist
- Eugene’s Summit Bank helps local businesses with critical loans
- Community spotlight: C & K Market’s efforts help protect customers, assist students
- Local restaurants, farmers market adapt to social distancing
- On International Women’s Day, young women set great example for all of us
- Book review
- Let’s talk about wildfire safety
- Let’s build community vision together
- Great work makes us feel good!